Hello Doctor! This week’s blog is REAL simple. Here are 7 Quick Steps we suggest this week:
- READ the headline below.
- REALIZE the magnitude of it.
- HIT THE LINK to the referenced article.
- READ the article.
- CONSIDER how such a stat affects your patients and community.
- THINK about how you will help fight the problem.
“Obesity now kills more people worldwide than car crashes, terror attacks, and Alzheimer’s combined”.
- More than 10 percent of the world’s population was obese in 2015 … and trends would indicate it is likely higher now. That’s 603.7 million adults and 107.7 million children.
- The researchers estimated that a high body weight contributed to 4 million deaths globally. That’s 7 percent of the deaths from any cause.
- That is more than the deaths caused by traffic accidents, Alzheimer’s, or other deadly issues that get a lot of airtime, like terrorism, combined.
The Last 3 Steps: Consider, Think and Act. Obesity IS common, but it is NOT healthy. It IS preventable and curable in most cases. We are Activate Metabolics. We are helping doctors help their patients fight the overweight and obesity EPIDEMIC. Science based. Proven Effective. Turn Key. Profitable. Click, call or just come in to learn more.